Best foods to eat when your stoned
CRAZY CRAP: The Best Foods to Eat When You're Stoned
Thanksgiving turkey. Fourth of July barbecue. Birthday cake. Some foods are just perfect during certain occasions.
But what about when you're stoned? You get the munchies -- that much is a given. But what SPECIFIC foods are perfect for those evenings (or mornings) that you're out of your mind?
1. Pop Tarts -- Slather on some butter to take this food to new heights.
2. Chili Fries -- They're messy. But you're wasted, so what do you care?
3. Doritos -- They now come in many varieties. (Regular, Cool Ranch, Tacos At Midnight, Jalapeno Poppers ...) This means they take up plenty of shelf space at your local grocery store and are tough to miss, even when you're baked and wandering the aisles.
4. Gatorade -- When you get the munchies, it's all about salt and sugar. These things need to be washed down with something. Might as well replace your electrolytes.
5. Taco Bell Nachos -- A couple great things about Taco Bell ... They're all over the place and they're always open. This fits your unregimented stoner lifestyle perfectly.
Are there any foods you particularly like, or some that you avoid..to me, donuts are the "cadillac of junk food"..
|Tags : Social : EntertainmentPeople : Bob Keller