Oh, You SO Need To Show Up To Your High School Reunion in This Ride!
DC has officially licensed the 1966 Batmobile for real, full-scale car production. Yes, you can actually buy this car now, to drive legally in all countries where it's legal to drive fire-spitting cars in spandex suits. For just $150,000, the folks at Fiberglass Freaks Replicas will get you a full, exact copy of the 1966 Batmobile with:
• Rocket exhaust flamethrower works (YES!)
• Show-car quality paint job.
• Car sports Radir wheels with accurately shaped bat spinners.
• Brand new GM 350 crate engine and brand new transmission.
• Center console aluminum trim
• Five light flasher, steering bezel, door sill chevron plates, "chrome-painted seat buckets, and even the very knobs, buttons and T handles are molded from vintage equipment."
• Five highly-polished aluminum roll top dashboard doors that glide open.
• Red beacon light.
• Batbeam antenna grid raises between the front windshields.
• Detect-a-scope radar screen glows green.
• DVD player that plays on the LCD screen in the dash.
• Hood and trunk raise and lower with actuator switches.
• High-end stereo to play back the original Batman theme or the Prince one.
Apparently the boyish sidekick is not included….
|Tags : Social : 1966, Batmobile, car