Pink Floyd founder Roger Waters’s world tour is the highest grossing of 2012 so far, reports Classic Rock magazine.
Boxscore Billboard monitors ticket sales and reported that Waters’s tour brought in $131.4 million in the six months from November 2011 to May 31, 2012.
The top 10 tours during that time are:
1. Roger Waters’ The Wall: $131.4m
2. Michael Jackson The Immortal Tour: $68.4m
3. Bruce Springsteen: $52.4m
4. Jay-Z/Kanye West’s The Throne: $46m
5. Lady Gaga: $44m
6. Van Halen: $38.6m
7. Trans-Siberian Orchestra: $33.4m
8. Taylor Swift: $26.3m
9. Pearl Jam: $25.4m
10. Andre Rieu: $25.3m